Shaboom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaboom!

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

awesome
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Nice! Your do wop makes me smile.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

That's fantastic! Great job singing! A cappella is always nice to hear!

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
          -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Awesome Dude!
              Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
              Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
              Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Awesome Paul! I seriously can't wait to meet you one day!
                  -Josh R

Comment

Sweet! Thanks! Maybe ohiostiva in the spring!

Comment

Another great cover, good job Paul.
                      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Thanks!
                        Who recognizes this song? My mom had the LP since before I was born.
                        Last edited by neanderpaul; 11-30-2011, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I recognized that song instantly!

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
                          -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

It's a good one!

Comment

almost looks like your lip singing...lol

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

Working...
                              X