Johnny B Goode live at 3rd st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny B Goode live at 3rd st

I performed the new to me loop of Johnny B. Goode at 3rd street coffee house. If you are in Roanoke on Friday nights check out Roanoke's best kept secret! It...
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

paul b good
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

I saw the comment before I saw the user name. I knew it was you Danny! LOL! You B 2 Cool!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

I'd love to sing with you sometime Paul, but I'm a little scared that you'd stomp my foot when you wanted me to sing rhythm. Lol. I'd like to check out that coffee house when I come to get the 89.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Arg my fooooot!! Hey now you're talking! Maybe we can get together 2 songs for the open mic when you come!

Comment

I'd like that! Just don't wear boots please! Haha. I like singing Van Morrison if you know anything by him, but a few of the ones I like are a little... um... well... not really church basement friendly, lol. But I'm sure we can put something together.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

STOMP! lol! I've played into the mystic before. I just played little leads throughout. It was a band with 3 singers. I sang harmony and played rhythm and leads. We had some tight 3 part harmonies!

Comment

Working...
                X