Parking stud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking stud

Yes, if it was my car he was bumping over and over I would be pissed but...
    Man! Nice job!!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

If i came out and seen that, i would write his license down, kick my bumper in and have his insurance buy me a FMS bumper....lol

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

Lmao.
      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

Duh on me, not the van's headlights flashing from an alarm it's his reverse lights 69 times.
        1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

I totally thought it was the vans car alarm going off. Duh on me! At least you figured it out.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

that was awesome!!!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I'd stow 2 floor jacks if I had to park on a street like that.

edit - not doubting my skillz but moving other peoples' heaps so they won't hit mine is proactive
              1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

That is great! That is the very reason Festivas are needed.

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
                -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

Ha the lights got me too. But he definitely was bumping the van, you can see it rock back and forth
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                  The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
                  X