lots of fun....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lots of fun....

here is a vid i took at the meet i went to at the gun range... its was ALOT of fun... the whole night from 7 to 11 it was like this.... i cant wait till next year

shooting propane tanks, TV's, washing machines, computers and anything else thats fun to shoot... it was a good night :)

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

no one likes gun's, fire's or explosions?....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I'd rather be there in person to enjoy the experience

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
        I'd rather be there in person to enjoy the experience
        ya it was a ton of fun.... i should have brought more guns tho... i made the mistake of only taking one lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

range

mike, i like the range, but i like it even better out in the country. shotties, pistols,ak. etc.

Comment

canadian laws wont let you take a pistol or other "restricted" guns out in the bush, only to ranges... so allmost all my guns are NON-restricted so i can take them out in the bush and play i like it out there way better, its way more fun unless your doing the stuff we where doing on the range lol....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Wow Mike, you are crazy! Looks like you had alot of fun! Which gun did you bring?

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
              -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

Originally posted by timmay89 View Post
                Wow Mike, you are crazy! Looks like you had alot of fun! Which gun did you bring?
                a remington 700 .308

i wish i had brought my shotgun and maybe my sks...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Those guns have really side tracked you:p
                  91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                  14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
                    Those guns have really side tracked you:p
                    He tells me it helps with the boost withdrawal a little bit.
                    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

I can never understand how a mans right to own a fire arm can be so drastic because of some invisible line on the ground.

I live within a couple miles of a state line, ( Maryland / Delaware )I have to be carfull just driving around, in one state I have CCW permit but If I just drive down some back road I can cross over a state line and become a fellon. Here just some of the differances that can land me in jail....

CCW -------- DE yes / MD no
                      full auto ------- DE no / MD yes
                      AR15 ------- DE yes / MD no
                      Silencer ------- DE no / MD yes
                      AR15 Pistol ------- DE Yes / MD no

Just to take a "short barrled rifle" across state lines ( legal in both states with proper paper work ) to shoot it requires filling federal approval paper work.
                      Last edited by NovaSS; 01-07-2012, 07:53 AM.
                      money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

ya some laws are crazy.... it gets very confusing, and very frustrating at times...

ya my guns have stopped me a few times from working on other things... but its time well spent

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                        X