Everly Brothers cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everly Brothers cover

This is yours truly covering what I thought was an Everly brothers song. Turns out they just have the most famous version.

This is a classic Everly brothers tune. The score was written and first recorded by Gilbert Bécaud. The lyrics were penned in French by Pierre Delanoë. It mo...
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Nicely done! One of the Everlys' best recordings too...
    1989 Red L- The Baron
    www.letstalkbeatles.com
    Link to Baron Pics:
    http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
    1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Thanks man! They are way up on my list of favorites. WAY up.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Everly Brothers

Great cover Paul and i agree, they were one of the Best Harmonizing groups ever, i think you did them proud.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I wish I could get their ears on it!
          Thanks man!

Comment

great job paul!
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Thanks D!

Comment

Working...
              X