Festiva VS. Charger R/T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva VS. Charger R/T

I got my editing software to cooperate, so this video is a little more to the point than the last one. It's easy to see why tweak got so much attention at the track!

Enjoy!
    Track day footage of a Festiva 1.6L turbo doing buisiness with some pretty big guns!Created with MAGIX Video deluxe MX Plus
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

nice!!!!!

Comment

Nice! I hope I get my car together soon. These vids make me want to drive it so bad, I miss it so much it hurts sometimes :/
      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
      1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
      1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
      1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
      1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
      1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Easy does it! If you're not careful, these guys are gonna sell their cars for Festivas. Then you'll have more competition. Great driving. I really enjoy the videos.

Comment

Thanks! I wish more people would race festivas, that would save all these clean shells from the crushed!
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Eat him up!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

On your right sir!
              Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
              88? Parts car-sold
              91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
              86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
              1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

In this one, he almost rolls it!

You will have to fast forward till 30s from the end unless you want to watch 9 min of driving for 3 seconds of spinning out! lol

Lost grip during a track session on Firebird east (chandler AZ). Spun off the track and came way too close to rolling the car!

Comment

I must get my festiva done and race there!
                  BTW I am a closer neighbor in Gilbert now
                  Proud owner of Casper

Comment

Here is another one of Tweak and the Charger. In this one, the owner of the Charger wanted a clear track ahead of him to see if he could lose me. Fat Chance! Lol. The Charger was sliding all over the track trying to shake my little econobox.

Enjoy!
                    Track test between a little Ford Festiva and a Dodge Charger R/T. Performed On Firebird East in Chandler Arizona.Created with MAGIX Video deluxe MX Plus

Comment

God that looks like so much fun. Was the charger pissed about getting beat or was he cool about it? Around here there are a lot of cool people when it comes to racing, and then there's some who take is so personal when you beat them.

Comment

He was a great guy, and was very interested in what was making "that little car" go so fast. Lol. All the people at the road races seemed to be excited that there was something new around to play with.

Comment

Haha, are you flipping him off when you pass?
                          2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                          1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                          1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                          1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                          1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                          1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                          1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                          1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

:nono:
                            No! lol

Comment

You need to adjust one of your mirrors so we can see the cars fade away behind you Nice video !!
                              sigpic
                              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                              X