What kinda radio u got ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kinda radio u got ?

What kinda radio are you sporting in your festiva ,comment what you got , but post a picture show off your kickin jams ......

i once had a nice sound system in my festiva... now my sound system is a 3 inch pipe under the car

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
      i once had a nice sound system in my festiva... now my sound system is a 3 inch pipe under the car
      Music it is!!!
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I try to keep my system somewhat stealthy. The tweeters in the doors really help the small downward firing dash speakers. Not a huge fan of pioneer but the price was right. I really like the HD RADIO tuner. The sound is amazing! Even on some AM stations. Free extra FM stations and AUX and USB.
        I changed all of my interior lights from green to red LED's to match the stereo
        [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
        X