Why I wasn't at Clemson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I wasn't at Clemson

This is why I didn't make the Clemson meet 2 weeks ago.

This is my version of Blake Shelton's "God Gave Me You". I sang this for Layne and Amanda White at their wedding!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Music Man

Paul, Another Great Performance, They chose a good song and you showed great range. Again well done.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Thanks! It was certainly fun! I got the same compliment 5 different times. This is a new one for me. "I thought it was a CD" Then someone pointed me out and they realized it was live. That one feels good!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^LOL
          ReD 91 L FIRSTiva

92 silver 5spd with some boost! Kratos

Comment

^^^good one. LoL
            An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Working...
            X