Yeah I can ride unicycle too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I can ride unicycle too!

It may have been a while but I can still ride my unicycle!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Thats about 50 feet farther than I'd ever get! Cool
    -Zack
    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

I propose this as the new green energy push for the White House. Those little 49cc scooters that everyone is buying now are massive polluters, as it turns out.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

That is awesome - I wish I could ride...
        "Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

do you do kids bithday parities? know any magic?

Comment

I can juggle.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Haha Paul, but can u ride and juggle agt the same time?

I'll bring my unicycle to madness for some competition if you'd like lol
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I'll bring the stuff to make the cast....
                1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                  Haha Paul, but can u ride and juggle agt the same time?

I've been wondering if I could do both. Bet I can get it together. Can you juggle too?

Comment

thats awesome! but what inspired you to ride a unicycle in the middle of the night?
                    91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
                    06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
                    95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                      I'll bring the stuff to make the cast....

lol awesome....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I foresee a race! Maybe whoever gets to the second level of the parking garage first gets... I dunno maybe a rare Festy part from the other guy?

We'll have to zone off the area. Maybe Damkid and Britstiva can keep the cops busy. Maybe some super-dramatic close-up shots. Maybe I'm taking this way too far. (Me? Too far? :eeeeeek: )
                        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I can juggle ....
                          -Greg
                          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                          Redneck Engineer
                          FOTY - '09
                          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Do you know how cool that would be if we both juggled and rode unicycles together at the meet?! I'm working on that.

Comment

i may have to drive all the way down to this meet just to see this lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
                              X