Video from the track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video from the track

Just some runs from today and last week when my tranny broke. I didn't get any 13 second runs on video. It's funny watching and hearing what people say. I need seat time to learn to launch cause everytime I go back I change something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfxCnV6vCKw
    Last edited by Grey Vw; 05-17-2012, 12:34 AM.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

It's funny watching and hearing what people say. I need seat time to learn to launch cause everytime I go back I change something.

I'd say let them talk d talk while you have fun tearing up the tracks and learning at the same time. As the saying goes "practice makes it perfect"..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfxCnV6vCKw[/QUOTE]

Comment

My friends always tell me some people talk smack about it at the line but then shut up after the run
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

Oh people become upset when they see the Festiva put it down. Last time I went I raced a k20 swapped civic 6 spd rsx drivetrain. He had a go pro on the roof but only posted 1 video on YouTube when I saw him take videos of every run we did. The video he posted was of him beating a mustang. Lol

Just try to be consistent. Your times keep improving so that's a good thing.
        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Enjoyed your videos! Out of curiousity are you running a BP or B6 and turbo in there? I find it amazing enough that you can hang on to it to keep going straight under acceleration. My ordinary stock B3 doesn't even want to stay on the road when it's wet or slippery with the motor wound up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
            Enjoyed your videos! Out of curiousity are you running a BP or B6 and turbo in there? I find it amazing enough that you can hang on to it to keep going straight under acceleration. My ordinary stock B3 doesn't even want to stay on the road when it's wet or slippery with the motor wound up.
            It's a B6T which is a Turbo DOHC B6. It doesn't go straight:p, if you look closely you can see the car skidding to side. On one of fastivab6tg25mr video I have of him it looks like he is ice skating.
            14 C7 Z51

Comment

;ust finished my turbo installation.I have stock suspention,no good my friend.Ikm swaping back to civic coilovers till I get the raceland.
              It pulls nasty on stock sus!
              06 vw Bora
              09 Nissan Versa
              fastest B6T is back!!!
              http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
                It's a B6T which is a Turbo DOHC B6. It doesn't go straight:p, if you look closely you can see the car skidding to side. On one of fastivab6tg25mr video I have of him it looks like he is ice skating.
                B6'T' language I understand. Same displacement and basic block as a housewife's car but that's about it. I too could see you hanging on to the wheel but what you accomplished on that track still falls under my definition of 'straight'.
                Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXTIVA View Post
                  ;ust finished my turbo installation.I have stock suspention,no good my friend.Ikm swaping back to civic coilovers till I get the raceland.
                  It pulls nasty on stock sus!
                  Let's race!
                  14 C7 Z51

Comment

I need to check my fuel pressure and my air fuel ratio.I have a wideband installed but my cig lighter is out...
                    I think we are going to the track very soon....
                    06 vw Bora
                    09 Nissan Versa
                    fastest B6T is back!!!
                    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

Working...
                    X