Barbie jeep hauls 235 lbs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbie jeep hauls 235 lbs!!

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Jeep

Um, no pic so i'm picturing a 235 lb Barbie, not a pretty site. Poor Jeep.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

That was funny. Good way to put the kids to work.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

You have to put a car battery on that thing. And some knobby tires. . Then it will haul a lot more.
        93 Festiva L White B6T
        99 Dodge Ram STL Green Cummins. AKA the Jolly Green Giant
        89 Festiva Blue
        91 Green “Mad Maxine” Festiva B6T
        93 Festiva GL Black BP automatic
        93 Festiva GL Green stock

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Thanks for the link nonamekid!
          I've used my jump box on the jeep before. 12 volts either way. This battery does fine. They have another one at grandma's with "cleats" made from plastic. It does a little better. I'd like to put rubber tires on. That would do it!
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
            Um, no pic so i'm picturing a 235 lb Barbie, not a pretty site. Poor Jeep.
            That's the new obesity-epidemic Barbie.

Comment

Two words... Lawnmower tires.
              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

indeed

Comment

18v drill battery makes them FLY! Try it. My wife doesn't like the kids tearing up the yard but theirs will do donuts
                  -Greg
                  Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                  BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                  Redneck Engineer
                  FOTY - '09
                  5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Now THAT is good info!

Comment

That's pretty cool! You know, they sell that rubberized sealant from As Seen on TV at Walmart. I bet that would give the jeep plenty of grip.
                      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

:thumbright:

Comment

The girls are adorable ! You're a lucky man !!
                          sigpic
                          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Thanks Marcus! I sure think so.

Comment

They outgrow these cars too fast! :-( The early "Bigfoot" single seat cars were made with no floorboard. I put drive motors on the front wheels, making it true "four wheel drive". Wish i would have taken some videos of that. It would climb curbs with the plastic tires. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X