Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First "full band" live loop in a while

Its called Grandin Rd.

This is an instrumental live loop. I'm playing my John Pruett sleeping giant guitar cigarbox guitar, peavey T-40 bass, and an Argent 3 piece stand up drum ki...
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Heck yea that was awesome Paul! Keep up the good work and make a cd so I can buy one at fm6!
    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

thanks bro! I am working on a full CD now!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

You really LOVE that cigar guitar, don'tcha! :p

Good job, man!
        Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
        Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
        Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
        Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
        http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

I do indeed! It's my favorite guitar I've ever had. Thanks for watching!

Comment

That was awesome! Loved the bass line, well all of it but still!
            Mike Holmgren
            Thief Rvr Fls, MN
            1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
            "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

Wow... Totally blown away Paul. I have a LOT of friends that are BIG names in the Youtube community that I need to put you in touch with. (I've been partnered for a couple of years, and actually just signed my channel with fullscreen.net) PM me if you are interested... Or hit me up on Twitter @TweetGabe

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
              1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
              1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
              1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
              1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
              1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
              1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

Thanks cluthchin!

Comment

Gadelbert1, sound awesome! PM coming!

Comment

Awesome stuff man!
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Thanks Charlie!

Comment

Excellent! Just excellent!

I'd rather listen to you tuning your instruments for an hour than 5 minutes of what passes for music these days.

Put out a CD. I'll buy it.
                        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome compliment! I am working on my CD now. It will take a long time as I am producing it and playing all the parts. But I have a really good start. I went into the studio with a drummer friend. He played all the drum parts while I laid a scratch guitar and vocal track. So I have a frame for 10 songs. I'm very optimistic for this one as the drummer friend is cream of the crop.

Comment

Dibs on a copy!
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                            X