A good and funny video for noobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good and funny video for noobs

Warning, small amount of profanity in the video.

-Josh R

:lol: that should be included in the registration process lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I find that video offensive. Forum whores are people too! :p
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Someone's gotta do it :p

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Piano for sale $500.

What are stickies? Can't be much good if I never heard of them. And why search if you can just ask people? I'm sure my questions will be unique.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Asking is searching, right?
            Stickies are those things they make the girls wear in certain towns that don't allow .... :p
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Nice post and absolutely relevant.
              My problem is: haven't seen that lovely test screen with an Indian and radiating lines for at least a few couple of dog's ages. You had to stay up late or get up real early to see or watch that one on CBC TV. Screensaver in today's lingo but 'end of broadcast day', or 'no signal' back then.

Comment

Nice!
                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

my roomates phone keeps going off, but I'm way too lazy to bring it out to her. Do I,

A: answer it and pretend to be her
                  B: ignore it until it stops ringing (they just keep calling)
                  C: get off my lazy butt and bring it to her (currently doing yardwork in the back yard)
                  D: Toilet

Comment

D:
                    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
                    X