Corvette Tango

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFishah View Post
    Interesting that you "shuffle-steer". Have you always done it that way, or is it a nature of the large steering wheel?

Either way, cool videos! If only we were allowed to run slicks in Lemons....

We've got a pretty extensively modified suspension and chassis on our car, but I'm probably gonna have a few questions for you after I re-read your threads a little closer.
    I'll be the first to admit that my form sucks and my lines are sometimes down right hazardous, but I have fun. Lol. I drive each car differently. I'm so comfortable on the track in my Festiva that I am always getting flagged to put my arm back in the car. Lol. I feel bad posting these videos sometimes because I don't want young drivers to pick up my poor practices. The only reason I can drive this car this fast is because it's a very easy car to drive.
    I'm looking forward to talking setup with you. I'd love to see Festivas passing corvettes on every road coarse in the country. I see no reason why we can't make that a reality one Festiva at a time.
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 09-12-2012, 06:38 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
    X