Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva vs camaro

Who is this?
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

12.2....awesome...poor little bowtie 14.4....hahahahahaha
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

With that time surely it's fastivaB6TG25MR.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

^^ looks like his car with that black spoiler
        -Josh R

Comment

Imagine if he had hit it shifts! He was up on the limiter pretty hard in first, and missed at least one other. Gotta love an 11 second festiva!

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
          1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
          1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
          1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
          1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
          1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
          1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

Re: Festiva vs camaro

Awesome run! I bet the guy in the Camaro was astonished! Back to the dealer...
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Go JT!
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Video dude calls it a fiesta........wtf
                Ford Fester

Comment

Definitely JT.
                  91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                  14 C7 Z51

Comment

How did I never see this? Yes it's mine. .. well was mine. The chassis split apart
                    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaB6TG25MR View Post
                      How did I never see this? Yes it's mine. .. well was mine. The chassis split apart
                      Were you always running a b6t?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

The car had a BP+T in it for most of it's racing career. After the festiva was retired he put the engine in a BF 323.

Good to see you on here again JT!
                        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I have a friend across the street who is one of the local Mustang Guru's.

I took him for a demo ride in the '90 B6T car, and I thought he was going to leave dents in the dash from his fingers...
                          Most people don't drive what they want at all, and never will

Comment

Working...
                          X