The Statler brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Statler brothers

Live piano and vocal by yours truly. "I'll go to my grave loving you".
    The Statler Brothers classic, I'll go to my grave loving you. Played on my Wurlitzer electric butterfly baby grand.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Good job Paul.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Thanks for listening Karl!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

LOVED IT! Thumbs up, shared on my Twitter, Google+, FB, and my FB fan page!

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
        1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
        1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
        1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
        1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
        1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
        1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

The Statler brothers

Sweet!! That's my favorite compliment! Thanks so much for sharing!

Comment

Excellent job Paul. Wish you were closer, we could use a singer and musician like you in our band! We actually have 4 songs on You Tube.....but I'm not telling what they are, lol. They are terrible videos, taken during a practice. The wife of one of the guys took them on her crappy phone and posted them.
            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

The Statler brothers

Thanks! I know how you feel about embarrassing material being posted. I'm so picky about my own material. Post up when you have some material you're proud of!

Comment

great job paul!! do the hens lay more eggs when listening?
                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

The Statler brothers

Oh yes Danny! Thanks for listening bro!

Comment

Working...
                  X