A little Ontario mazda meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Ontario mazda meet

So a buddy (from clubprotege "Mazda_Powered") and I came up with the idea to start having meets in Ontario, well my buddy Jack created the OMC, Ontario Mazda Club on Facebook and the beginning of October we had a little meet, and the one guy took a video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The protege is jacks, I helped him tow it 3 hours north where he put the BPT in it but the car was originally from Georgia

The merkur is mine and Jack's buddy Adam, who is also doing my 13B adapter plate, I help him tow the merkur home 6 hours from Michigan, 60k miles on it

And the Mazda 6 is a guy (Andrew) I've done a few trades with and the B6T in my 323 came from him, but I never towed any of his cars :lol:

There is another OMC meet on Dec 15th for anyone close enough to show up just search for Ontario Mazda Club on Facebook

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

That's pretty cool!! Good for the area to get something going!
    How did your friend do the color changes in the video ? That was awesome..
    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Hmm I might be interested in crossing the border for one depending on if I can make it or not.

Comment

London, or wherever you guys get together is a quite a hike from Ottawa but if it's quiet some time during the summer I might be enticed to come down to have a look. Us old guys need excuses to 'get out of town' every now and again, you know! I can't field any hot rods or souped-up machines (yet) but I figure anybody that can operate a 20 year old local car year-round in Ontario has already accomplished a bit of a miracle.
        I've noticed that the local u-pull doesn't even feature cars that old; current rusted hulks are generally from the late 90s and early 00s, and all of the "retire your ride" financial incentives only accept cars less than 10 years old. Hell, to me an 03 would be 10 years newer than anything I've ever owned or driven.

Comment

A little Ontario mazda meet

Well the meet in the vid was in London, the next one is in Guelph, I'm not sure of the address though but it's on the Facebook page somewhere lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
          X