an awesome ping pong match with Bruce Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an awesome ping pong match with Bruce Lee

I was looking at some stuff and came across this....I did not realize Bruce was this good with Nun-chucks....I knew he was fast from the movies....but this is amazing....

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Wow just freaking Wow i am lost for words can you imagine how precise he has to be, be off a little and the ball goes in a diff direction.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

There is no way that is real!
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Why did he have to die so young!?:crybaby::crybaby:
        Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
        Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
        Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

photoshop is such a wonderful tool.. this is a recreation of what could have been if he were still alive today, give a few years of natural aging and also if he were still training at his usual regime.

is amazing what digital technology can achieve and such a great athelete/actor is sadly missed by me.

good ad and i wish that there was a new up-and-comer that would take his place and give our new generation something to aspire to ('scuse the pun)
          Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
          Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
          Highway - 7.32L/100km
          City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Working...
          X