Vince Gill's - Go rest high on that mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Gill's - Go rest high on that mountain

I was asked to sing this Vince Gill song for a friend's mother's funeral. The talented Sam Valentine sings harmony.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

At a boy Paul another great cover, i would like to hear more from Sam.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Thanks man! Your wish is granted. This band is called the spread. We were together a couple of years ago. Sam is singing lead on this one. My nephew is playing lead guitar, my other nephew is playing the Piano. I'm on the drums.

Sam also has a brand-new album out. It is on Spotify and cdbaby.
      It is titled "if you want me". If you click on his username in that last video you can see a bunch of his other videos as well. He really is talented beyond his years.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Awesome job Paul!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Thanks Chris!

Comment

Working...
          X