Let me down easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me down easy

This is my version of the song "Let me down easy" written by Mark Nesler, Jennifer Hanson and Marty Dodson. It was made famous by Billy Currington. I recorde...
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

LIKE.
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

kool great job paul
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

IMO, the best I've heard (and seen) you do yet. I'd love to have you jam with us for just ONE night! That song just screams to have a full back up! I can hear it in my head....drums, mandolin, maybe some subtle slide or steel guitar in the background! Not that it isn't great now....you know what I mean, lol.
        Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
        04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
        62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
        Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Great song...Terrific job.
          Reminds me of one of my favorites: Lionel Richie's "Easy Like Sunday Morning"

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
            LIKE.
            Thanks!

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
            kool great job paul
            Thanks Danny!

Originally posted by blkfordsedan View Post
            IMO, the best I've heard (and seen) you do yet. I'd love to have you jam with us for just ONE night! That song just screams to have a full back up! I can hear it in my head....drums, mandolin, maybe some subtle slide or steel guitar in the background! Not that it isn't great now....you know what I mean, lol.
            Awesome! I'd love to! I do know what you mean.
            Originally posted by 1990new View Post
            Great song...Terrific job.
            Reminds me of one of my favorites: Lionel Richie's "Easy Like Sunday Morning"
            Thanks! It is quite similar to "easy". Same key, and several similar chords.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
            X