Yes yes ohmuhlerd YES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes yes ohmuhlerd YES!!!

You see, big car companies can have a sense of humour! Take a Formula Ford racer, add a tuned 1 litre 3cyl motor with over 200hp and you have a car which ace...

do want.
    Fast....Women are fast
    Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

I like the side mirrors.

Comment

Ford's version of an Aerial Atom?
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

saved to hard drive.... have to wait till the house is empty and make sure i have a stash of tissues next to the 'puter before playing file again....

mauahahaha
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

That fancy steering wheel with the dash on the column is neat too!
          Do you think a good project would be to install a Formula Ford engine in a Festiva?

Last edited by bravekozak; 11-18-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

@bravekozak. No, because it is esesntially a fiesta engine with a bigger turbo.
            Now to take one of those and replace it with a b6T.....or better yet a Dickmyer b3 would be insane.

Id have to get one custom built. No way I'm fitting in that tiny thing. I do want an Indy-style open wheel though, like the old lotus with the huge engine in the back.
            Fast....Women are fast
            Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MiltonHavoc View Post
              @bravekozak. No, because it is esesntially a fiesta engine with a bigger turbo.
              Now to take one of those and replace it with a b6T.....or better yet a Dickmyer b3 would be insane.

Id have to get one custom built. No way I'm fitting in that tiny thing. I do want an Indy-style open wheel though, like the old lotus with the huge engine in the back.
              I 2nd this notion and instead of junking the engine from the racecar, swap it into the festiva and see how in comparison it would go.. i mean look at the speeds it was hitting at 500kgs, at 800kgs, not too much loss, would still kick ass, would difinitely fit in bay with transmission, and you could order a 2nd dash ornament that is know as the Cluster and remove the old festiva one and replace that, wire in the start button, hit the track with both and also the hiyabustiva for laughs and that would make the best three way bar none..

Now where are the tissues!!!! 'UCK YEAH!!!!
              Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
              Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
              Highway - 7.32L/100km
              City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Working...
              X