Fun with my Festiva.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with my Festiva.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

LOVE IT!
    88L - Awaiting bigger and better things
    92L - Dead and needs love - was DD
    91 - Shell with title
    92GL - receiving B8 Swap and will be DD

Comment

^^^ What he said. fun to watch.
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

This almost makes me want to go outside in the 20 degree weather and look at my Festiva.
        -Donny
        -1992 Festiva GL
        B6D/E-series.
        -1991 GL
        BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Euro when are we planning a trip? I gotta do this.... Bpt'd need 4 slicks.. Looks like a blast!!
          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Nice vid! Looks like that was a lot of fun!
            Last edited by drddan; 12-15-2013, 11:56 PM.
            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
              Euro when are we planning a trip? I gotta do this.... Bpt'd need 4 slicks.. Looks like a blast!!
              Here are some cheap road racing slicks CLICK HERE
              Originally posted by drddan View Post
              Nice vid! Looks like that was a lot of fun!
              It's a really good time, and half the fun is all the people I meet with this car. People love watching and cheering me on.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Reading your threads and the car's capabilities already had me sold a long time ago...than you go ahead and post this video. Lol. I'm not allowed (lol) to go to the track with my Mazdaspeed thats why Im "allowed" to keep the Festiva. Winter car/track car, just all around THRASH car.
                1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
                2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

They make a damn fine thrash car, thats for sure.

Comment

Candidates for Festiva of the Decade (in alphabetical order):
                    Eurotiva
                    Tweak
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Comment

Lol
                        -Greg
                        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                        Redneck Engineer
                        FOTY - '09
                        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

And which ocean is that near Phoenix?
                          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

That is as far north as the road went for tweak at the outer banks North Carolina. A week earlier the car was in the sand in San Diego. 6000mile road trip.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X