Jays Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jays Garage

Neat Car, and the video has a Festiva in a good portion of it.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

I've noticed Jay's Shogun in the background of quite a few of his videos just lately.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

I watched that like a week or so ago and said if he really wanted to have a fast Mini car on the show he needs to contact you and get Tweak on there!
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

it would be cool to hang out with Jay.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Id ride along on that steam powered car all day...in cali though...not here.
          1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
          2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

Working...
          X