Albino Whitetail Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albino Whitetail Deer

Apparently these are pretty rare. From what I read they are like 1 in 30,000.

My buddy caught it on video in Charlotte a couple weeks back.
    My Festiva Youtube Channel.

Skittle and Pesty.

Skittle: 91 Festiva L (143K)
    5 Speed. Aspire Swap. Aspire Booster/EGT Master Cylinder. B6-ME. MSD Streetfire. Miata Seats. Daisy Rims.
    Pesty 88 Fextiva LX
    Aspire B3. 5 Speed. Aspire Swap. Miata Booster/Master Cylinder. Microsquirt. Volvo Turbo. Innovate Wideband O2 sensor. Protege Seats.

Rativa: 89 Festiva LX (Carby) (223K)
    Donor of Life.
    Whitestiva: 91 Festiva GL (236K)
    Auto. Donor of Life.

kool!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

How do you know its an Albino? We have lots of white Deer around here but the aren't Albino. Couple of years ago I saw a massive white buck.We usually have a a white fawn every spring,couple of years ago we had a pair.But a true Albino is very rare-
      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

My guess is its albino because with albinoism comes a lot of issues such as impair sight and curved spines etc. if you watch the whole video and especially at the end when it trots off you can tell its a lot less nimble than the other 2 dear at the end. but thats just a guess.
        My Festiva Youtube Channel.

Skittle and Pesty.

Skittle: 91 Festiva L (143K)
        5 Speed. Aspire Swap. Aspire Booster/EGT Master Cylinder. B6-ME. MSD Streetfire. Miata Seats. Daisy Rims.
        Pesty 88 Fextiva LX
        Aspire B3. 5 Speed. Aspire Swap. Miata Booster/Master Cylinder. Microsquirt. Volvo Turbo. Innovate Wideband O2 sensor. Protege Seats.

Rativa: 89 Festiva LX (Carby) (223K)
        Donor of Life.
        Whitestiva: 91 Festiva GL (236K)
        Auto. Donor of Life.

Comment

Here's a pic of one that isn't an Albino.

Here's a pic of of my nephew's van. Notice the vulture in the background. He was there within ten minutes.

Comment

Last edited by nitrofarm; 01-29-2014, 09:18 AM.
            Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
            Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
            Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Working...
            X