• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packing it up at the Motel

Festiva King- John-PU241 aka Blue flight leader
    Me
    Mechanicaldj-aka Mr.GPS
    Safety guy-Karl
    Wrapping up the weekend ,getting ready to go eat breakfast , Mechanicaldj making somekind of a deal ????????????????????
    And he still had parts left over to take back home ?????????

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

was that a rear cargo cover in your trunk? :twisted:

and WHAT???? were you going to run my tags when you got home? :roll:

Comment

sounds like you guys had a blast... I kept telling myself I would make it this year, but I really couldn't afford to take anymore time off of work... but hopefully next summer I'll be working for myself and can give me a vacation whenever I want... and maybe the roof will finally be done so I can come even if it rains!
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck
        sounds like you guys had a blast... I kept telling myself I would make it this year, but I really couldn't afford to take anymore time off of work... but hopefully next summer I'll be working for myself and can give me a vacation whenever I want... and maybe the roof will finally be done so I can come even if it rains!
        Come on up, even if the roof isn't ready looks like you have two other serviceable festivas. It all about being there not what you drive. Yeah, it would be nice to see a convertible Festiva, but having one more regular ordinary festiva is just as important.
        Yes, we did have a good time!
        Next time, 4th time for me, I'll remember to Bring a chair and some sort of sun screening device! :roll:

Pu241
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241
          looks like you have two other serviceable festivas
          nope, I only have one besides the little blue convertible (with BP installed and working) and thats my new silver festiva with a roof... and the silver is still waiting on a fuel pump and a good gas tank cleaning. And yeah, I agree that its all about being there. I wanted to come so bad that if I could have gotten time off I was going to drive my Beast ('94 Chevy Astro) and come up just to see all ya'lls cars. But I'll be there next year, with or without the little blue... but hopefully in a full year's time I can finish building my roof.
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
          X