Home made music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made music

Exploding Death is my band, our songs are a crime against humanity, but at least they're funny. Let me know if you listen to them.[/url]
    Save your pity for the weak.

good lord I'm not sure if I should cry or laugh.
    "Nothing's gonna grieve us
    When we drive Festivas
    I could go a hundred miles an hour
    Long as I got the Almighty Power
    With my plastic Jesus
    Riding on the dashboard of my car"

Comment

Just read some lyrics.. dude, are you trying to create ebonics for musicians?

The Megadeth medley was ok except.. the singer. Tell him to spray his throat with Chloraseptic (sore throat stuff) then try it again.. That's what the kids do here so they can get that scratchy sound without going hoarse after a few minutes.. after a while their voices get used to it and they can scream for long periods without their vocal cords getting swollen.

Travis my son is a singer/guitarist for their band Death in Memory.. they kind of sound like Lamb of God. So they do allot of throat killing screaming (best way I can describe it) that trick has worked well for him, now he doesn't need to use it unless they have an extended session...

Comment

hashpipe sounds cool.. I laughed my ass off at Buddy Holley... great laugh!!! (Reminds me of Trey Parker) I liked Fairly Hostile.. couldn't make it through longshanks though...The ebonics comment was for the lyrics of lord of pain... wtf?? Anyways.. you guys got some talent there from what I've heard.. keep it going..

Comment

Working...
        X