In forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In forever

That's how long it's been since I posted some music vids here. I haven't been making my videos like I used to. My old way of recording all the parts took at least 4 hours to make a video. If I did an involved video on top of recording all the parts it took a few hours more.

So I stumbled upon a karaoke website in 2007. It was okay. But the vocal sound quality was so so. The tracks are superb. The site now it's own band to record whatever they want. They also write originals for members to write lyrics/melodies on!

Then they made.... an iPhone app. BOOM. Insane quality and making a music video takes 4 minutes instead of 4 hours. I've recorded 69 videos since January.

Here are some highlights.

James Otto - "just got started loving you" - contemporary country

Alice in Chains - "would" - grunge

Billy Ocean - "suddenly" - 80's R&B

Ricky Van Shelton - "I'll leave this world loving you" - 80's country

The temptations - "my girl" - 60's pop - 4 part harmony

An original I call "Waikiki"

For those interested here are many many more.

I'm not done with youtube or writing and recording all the parts. This has just been a fun, instant gratification kind of thing. 8)
    Thanks for listening.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Glad your back with your music !
    love the Country songs ,seems to be your type.
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Hello Music man, the wife has a request, Remember When by Alan Jackson also Were you there when They Crucified my Lord.
      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Thanks navdoc! I do love love country. Especially classic.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Karl, the cool thing about singing karaoke is that I have been able to take tons of requests. I will look into both of those.

Comment

Enjoyed listening to your music.
            My grandson at 11 knows more than I will ever know about vocal and instrumental music, but I know enough to understand
            from that selection of songs that you have the ability to still sound great even when you reach below and above your normal vocal range.
            You have a great talent and you look like you are enjoying it as much as your audience.
            Good for you...and keep on singing.

Comment

nice paul!
              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Thanks 1990new! I do LOVE singing, sharing, performing, etc. It's in me.

Thanks Danny!

Comment

Paul .... FTW!
                  Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                  Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                  Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                  Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                  http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Thanks Dan!

Comment

Great, loved "My Girl".

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Suddenly I got sunshine. Nice going Paul !!
                          sigpic
                          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Thanks bro!

Comment

Working...
                            X