Uncomfortable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncomfortable

Here you go. You need to be made to feel uncomfortable.

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

That's funny
    Last edited by olivertwist; 01-02-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

That's creepy. And hilarious.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

I cray cray!!!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Now I want pumpkin pie and it's all gone. ugh
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Ha! :p

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
              That's creepy. And hilarious.
              I watched the video yesterday morning and thought the same thing and didn't think about it the rest of the day. When I turned the lights off last night and my head hit the pillow and closed my eyes, I saw a big eye looking at me saying " I'm gonna get you".
              Rick
              1993 Ford Festiva
              1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
              1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
              2000 Ford E350

Comment

HAHAHAHAAAAAA I win!! :p

Comment

:cry:
                  Last edited by TominMO; 01-05-2015, 06:25 PM.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                  X