My 7 year old owns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 7 year old owns

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

LOL!! WOW, that was GREAT !!!!
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

sweet mini guitar.

Comment

just awesome!
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

She's quite theatrical, like her old man. A great quality. Did she write the lyrics?
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Has a very 70s feel to it.. Doorsy/go go..

Comment

Dude, if even one of my daughters grows up to be 10% as awesome as your girls I will be a proud and happy dad! Did she write that too I'm guessing?
              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Yeah!! Thanks y'all. Toooo fun. yes, she wrote it. Here Ya go.

Here are some trivia tidbits about this song and recording.
                1. Chloe wrote this when she was 5 after her big bad "knee through the window" accident. She was stuck on the couch.
                2. This was her first song that was more than just an awesome improv. I encouraged her to develop the story and sing it the same way each time.
                3. All of the lyrics and melodies are 100% hers.
                4. She sang this for the talent show.
                5. There is no autotune (pitch correction) used on her vocals. I don't have that. Have never/will never use it.
                6. There are no edits to her vocals.
                7. This was about the 8th take (I messed up on guitar a couple of times)
                8. The 3 part harmony on the outro note, "alllllll" is all Chloe. She did the first harmony in 2 takes. She did the second harmony in 1 take.
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                X