funny video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny video

Not a Festiva, but you could insert a high hp turbo festy and get the same response.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

:-)
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Wow, they pulled the plug on that right away! Sorry I missed it.
      No car too fast !

Comment

Gone
        New build on the way .

Comment

Probably some sort of ban on street racing videos. It's nice to live in a country where we must be protected from ourselves. Freedom is scary, and so is the thought of other people having it. Soon, I won't have to worry any more about free people putting my life in danger, because anything that could be conceived as a dangerous act will be banned. Laws make safety possible after all.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            Probably some sort of ban on street racing videos. It's nice to live in a country where we must be protected from ourselves. Freedom is scary, and so is the thought of other people having it. Soon, I won't have to worry any more about free people putting my life in danger, because anything that could be conceived as a dangerous act will be banned. Laws make safety possible after all.
            Yeah, can't wait until all cars are governored via GPS to not exceed the speed limit.....
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Or even worse, when all human minds are controlled to the point where noone exceeds any limit.

Comment

Here is a funny video from a country that doesn't ban stupidity while pulling up at the gas pump.
                Last edited by bravekozak; 05-25-2016, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X