'90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
    '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
    '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
    '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
    '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Looks made up.
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

It's stock I swear
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

You need a bunch of weight in the rear. Was that with the stock 12's?
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Yeah
            91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Next time, strap your spare auto tranny in the back and burn 'em till they blow!
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Haha thats all that place has become is a tire popping contest. Only a matter of time before a big chunk hits someone.

I'd rather not tear up my fenders though.
                91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Just take them off, along with the inner fenders. A good coating of molten rubber will help preserve the car anyway, and the show will be much more impressive with no fenders. Like a dragster, but backwards.

Comment

Fun I want to do that!

Comment

In the past when we have won burn out contests, we used a separate windshield washer fluid tank under the hood and ran separate squirter lines through the fenders so the fluid of your choice could be squirted onto the tires as you are doing the burn out, keeps the tires wet and spinning = more smoke. what we did to gain more points was to keep hitting the squirter button, slightly release the hand brake and let the car slowly go down the track. Lots of fun and plenty of cheers. What was the pay out if you won the contest.
                      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Just a gift card I think.
                        91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

A gift card is worf it.
                          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
                          X