Second Hamster Video ! It's Done !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Hamster Video ! It's Done !

We finally have the second Video done! The Hamster is on the road and collecting stares as we go ! We took the Hamster on her first road trip and put her in the Show and Shine at Logan Lake BC .

Mechanical mayhem and automotive adventure with a side of Canadian crazy, saving cars from the junkyard and giving them a new lease on life. At least for a short time. And probably in ways not intended for automobiles to be treated … but it is fun. As always - 2 guys, 4 wheels (usually). -The DawgStrip Crew.

Watched it earlier today. Thanks for posting. Looking forward to seeing the Alberta adventure on video.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Fun vid, thanks guys!
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Great video. Better shocks will make that car much more fun to drive. The suspension on these cars is critical.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
        X