Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scale model hemi

go to v8 video section
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Oh my I just read how he built it. :shock:
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

only problem with trying to promote this hobby, is.... did you see his shop? How much money has to go into that stuff. But heck they already have model drift competitions. I would love to see this hemi in a scale model drag prepped 1:16 truck, or magnum drag racing other similar engines. Imagine going to a drag strip for that:-) Real little drag strip, 52" tv's to watch it hehe.

Comment

wow... ummm... wow... I always wanted a machine shop... now I may have to quit school and get a job so I can buy one and try to build one of those...
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

theres a place in IL that make mini motors as well there call conelly/perry look them up they made a mini viper engine and a sc SBC

Comment

OK, Who's going to be the first one to install one of these in a Festiva?
            :shock: :lol: :shock: Hemi Festiva :lol: :shock: :lol:
            ~Jeff
            1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
            1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
            2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0zone
              OK, Who's going to be the first one to install one of these in a Festiva?
              :shock: :lol: :shock: Hemi Festiva :lol: :shock: :lol:
              Probably makes more HP than a stock Festiva!
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

" I am expecting around 6 hp at 9,000 rpm for the normally aspirated version"

Would be awesome to have one of those though.

Shaun

Comment

Working...
                X