Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 Hours of LeMons Rally in our Hamster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Hours of LeMons Rally in our Hamster!

Hey Guys, were at it again! Here is our teaser video for the up coming 24 Hours of LeMons Rally! We hit the road shortly for our 2 week road trip starting from BC Canada, down the west coast, through Vegas and Death Valley! There is going to be about 60 cars but we are the only Festiva so far, wish us luck !

You made it into an article! Let us know how it went
    Concours d’LeMons: 11 Awesome Examples of the Automotively Craptastic
    An Automotive Palate Cleanser During Monterey Car Week The post Concours d’LeMons: 11 Awesome Examples of the Automotively Craptastic appeared first on Motor Trend.
    via NewsFlash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Epic! Thank you for finding the article! We are still on the road, slowly making our way up Oregon today.

We'll post more once we get home next week but the trip was fantastic. 52 deg C in death valley and the Hamster never had an issue! We think 8 of the 45 cars didn't finish the rally.

Dawg Strip

Comment

Looks like a fun time! I wish I could have taken the time to participate.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          Looks like a fun time! I wish I could have taken the time to participate.
          You should take your track car and make it look all ghetto, then enter it! :-)
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

MiniDV.jpg

The LeMons Rally video is still in the works, not long now !

Comment

We are happy to announce our 24 Hours of LeMons Video is done !

We endue our Hamster for over 8800km through Death Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by dawgstrip View Post
                We are happy to announce our 24 Hours of LeMons Video is done !

We endue our Hamster for over 8800km through Death Valley.

https://youtu.be/_oM4dd93u3U
                That looked like fun except for the +50 bit. I cant imagine that kind of heat. How was it? Did you get windburn or anything driving in that heat?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ryan,

It was a blast. They are doing them twice a year now. West coast in summer and the East coast in a few months.

The heat wasn't too bad. Once its above 30 its basically the same, seek shade and consume fluids.

The wind was a pain. A Festiva is clearly designed to have a roof. With out it, the Hamster was very loud. At one point going through the desert the cross winds were equal to our highway speeds, blasting through the car. That was the only point the car ran slightly hot with little air flow actually going through the grill.

Comment

Working...
                  X