My Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Festiva

Eh these were taken 6 months back or so. I am still waiting on some new motor mounts. She runs an drives great though.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the forum, aden!
      Where did you find it, what have you done to it, got any recent pics???
      There's a wealth of information available here and lots of friendly folk willing to share their knowledge.

Comment

Welcome! What ae your car plans/goals?
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
        19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Comment

Comment

And no recent ones as she literally hasn't changed. I think my dad first bought it about 2 years back for 1200 and has relatively low mileage for being a 90...I have to get new motor mounts as a few are broken off, along with mounts for trans. But mostly all I want is to get it back to not full showroom but at least nice enough to be proud. Out of every car I've driven it's by far the most fun. I also discovered my exhaust rusted off though. Got a new magna flow though. Need various other smaller parts and some I can't explain. Sorry if this is lengthy, just wanted to state my purpose.

Comment

Sounds like a good opportunity to start a build thread.
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I've got a guy in Louisiana who's selling a festiva with a blown engine but it's a different color. Has all parts I need. But he's hard to get a hold of and it's frustrating me. I'd have given up except he is selling me all the parts I need us extras for 75 bucks. If anyone would like me to list of my cars faults I can.

Comment

Have you checked RockAuto and FourGreen for the Parts that you need? If they don't carry it there are a couple of guys on the forum that would be very happy to sell you the parts that you need and are probably easier to get a hold of then your guy in Louisiana. If you make a WTB (Want to Buy) post on the For Sale section then they will most likely contact you with prices.
                    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
                    sigpic
                    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
                    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
                    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
                    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
                    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Im getting doors and windows too. Rock auto wouldn't have that

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X