Festiva being ice raced by a memeber here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva being ice raced by a memeber here

This is Icedawg racing his b6t 2 years ago. Finally edited the footage kind of.

Running in the bolted tires class. The speeds he was doing compared to the studded and studless classes were incredible, i may have to upload some other footage of that just to compare. But it was a real warm day, lots of water on the track. It was my first time watching ice racing and i got to see 2 rollovers. None in this footage though.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryanprins13; 12-27-2017, 11:35 AM.

Thanks Ryan, that was fun! Icedawg obviously as good as the car, that window net down though...(Roll eyes)
    No car too fast !

Comment

Yup, it was a fun day. Nothing like seeing a festiva get that much of a lead on all the other cars its racing.

Comment

Nice to see the video Ryan, thanks for posting.
        The car weighs so much less than the others it just carries more speed through the corners.
        Sad to loose the race for the window net though, especially given the reason I forgot to snap it in place. But stuff happens.
        Living in sunny california this winter, so no ice racing this season, just lots of balmy days. It really is a bubble out here.
        Jed
        Thricetiva replaced Icetiva as the new ride
        Icetiva-3-race-car-build
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2533299

Comment

Originally posted by Icedawg View Post
          Nice to see the video Ryan, thanks for posting.
          The car weighs so much less than the others it just carries more speed through the corners.
          Sad to loose the race for the window net though, especially given the reason I forgot to snap it in place. But stuff happens.
          Living in sunny california this winter, so no ice racing this season, just lots of balmy days. It really is a bubble out here.
          Jed
          No problem! Nice to hear from you again. I had a lot of fun that day i came out, i just didnt get a computer that could edit videos until now.
          It was sad that you got pulled off, but california must be a big change from this! Was below -30 over christmas.
          Do you see many festivas out there?

Comment

Working...
          X