SMOG ATTACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMOG ATTACK

Today I was too boring to death and happened I sit in garage and saw cute small LPG tank sit at corner for years and :idea: I decide do something with small tank filled of SEAFOAM with my white Festiva "SMOG ATTACK" for stupid rice cars to tend like tailgate and headlight flashing me on me... I would want make something them to learn damn lesson stay back away my festiva !!! :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

"SMOG ATTACK"

Part # 1 (Setup)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The Part # 2 (driving) - Coming soon!
    The Part # 3 (driving with stranger rice cars) - Waiting for right time...

Sweet , I am going to love this !!
    This could be the ultimate /complete way to clean the combustion chambers , and the entire exhaust system :lol:
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Re: SMOG ATTACK

Originally posted by Festiva GTX
      Today I was too boring to death and happened I sit in garage and saw cute small LPG tank sit at corner for years and :idea: I decide do something with small tank filled of SEAFOAM with my white Festiva "SMOG ATTACK" for stupid rice cars to tend like tailgate and headlight flashing me on me... I would want make something them to learn damn lesson stay back away my festiva !!! :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

"SMOG ATTACK"

Part # 1 (Setup)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The Part # 2 (driving) - Coming soon!
      The Part # 3 (driving with stranger rice cars) - Waiting for right time...
      That must be a common thing for festy owners, because i get people flashing lights and tail gating me all the time too.

Comment

Umm how are you going to get the sea foam out of the tank? Pressurize the tank with Compressed air? You know that might lean out your engine a bit. If you use co2 it will displace some air in the engine making less power. Just a thought
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1
          Umm how are you going to get the sea foam out of the tank? Pressurize the tank with Compressed air? You know that might lean out your engine a bit. If you use co2 it will displace some air in the engine making less power. Just a thought
          No need have air pressure. Just use engine intake manifold vacuum ports to suck hose from small tank and there small tube inside of tank to bottom.

Comment

simple 12v solenoid valve.. :glasses2: James Bond..

Comment

:lol: a simple 12V solenoid valve turn on "open" would hard to control amount of flow of sea foam and within few secs emptying tank of sea foam!

:idea: It would be nice to have knob control with stepping motor valve :twisted:

BTW, I just make something so simple as old ways for now hehehe

Comment

A well timed oil slick from the rear bumper on a corner would be effective too. Maybe some star tacks out of the tail lights.
                sigpic
                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

There was a guy at the first Ohiostiva that ran a vacuum hose from his intake to the interior. It was capped, and whenever he wanted, he just uncapped it and stuck it in a bottle of tranny fluid! He demonstrated going up the ramp! It was great, smoke everywhere!
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

Brian,
                    Thats too funny!
                    :lol:
                    ~Jeff
                    1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
                    1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
                    2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

lol that's so funny... I wish I could have time going to Ohiostiva but I am stuck with my new job electrician and really far away from California

Comment

i like the creepy silent part of the movie with the post it notes kind of artsy for a feti guy. haha

Comment

I have no finger nails left ,waiting for part 2 :lol:
                          PLEASE HURRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          ------------------------------------------------
                          The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                          Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                          HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                          Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                          Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                          Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                          Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                          90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                          It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Don't worry, Just soon... still keeping promised. I am trying find good day and get my friend on camera so I don't want make worse smog attack same day bad raining might cause pile up car accidents :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay
                              There was a guy at the first Ohiostiva that ran a vacuum hose from his intake to the interior. It was capped, and whenever he wanted, he just uncapped it and stuck it in a bottle of tranny fluid! He demonstrated going up the ramp! It was great, smoke everywhere!

yes that was my festiva... that is greatest thing EVER. it never gets old... watching this video its pretty much same setup like i had only i had a bottle of tranny fluid and i would stick the hosse from intake manifold in it and let car idle for a while "the longer, the more smoke " and than when u get on it, you see NOTHING behind you... another thing is, i had no restrictions on my exhaust so that thing would make so much smoke that people just stop on the road and wait for smoke to be gone fun times.

Comment

Working...
                              X