festiva avatar vid and question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva avatar vid and question??

can ayone tell me how to get this in my sig? Tiny of course. It's a photobucket vid.
    thanks
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

If not then this?
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Just put the IMG code in your sig (under profile), same code you used to put it in your message. make sure you make it smaller first!
      same goes whether your putting in the vid or the image.
      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Thanks Nate, I tried that and it says my sig is too long. Is it because of my car list? I tried tiny url too. It just put a link there? I don't know how to reduce the size of the vid either?? Sorry, I'm a novice.

Comment

send it to my email (should be under 10 meg's right?). I can convert it into a GIF i think..

littlecarr4@hotmail.com
          Ian Carr
          88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
          99' S70 T5M- faster DD
          86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

Awesome! I sent the little vid and the 3 pics I made it from. It seems making the gif from the 3 pics would be easier and better quality, but whichever is easier for you is cool with me. Over my head (so far). You are the man! Thank you!

Comment

sweet didn't think about the fact that it wasn't a gif, i could've done that too... good job ian.

soo... does the paint job on that thing give a glimpse of what you'd like the BP-t to look like?
              ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
              91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
              1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
              2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Actually yes. Pretty close. Just a different metallic shade and maybe a little more black. Yeah Ian came through.
                thanks!

Comment

Paul , your sig looks like you are blipping the throttle , and hazing the tires ,as your are on and off the gas
                  ------------------------------------------------
                  The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                  Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                  HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                  Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                  Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                  Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                  Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                  90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                  It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Originally posted by packrat427
                    Paul , your sig looks like you are blipping the throttle , and hazing the tires ,as your are on and off the gas
                    AARRRGGGG! FEEL THE THUNDER!

Comment

Working...
                    X