Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yessir thats quick
    Ian Carr
    88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
    99' S70 T5M- faster DD
    86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

very expensive, and not actually a bugatti, all vw and audi tech. sad. wheels and rims cost 32k alone. specially designed and built for the car. and worthy of a tech article of their own, i still prefer the older eb110 ss.
      is not sposed ta do that...
      05 subaru legacy gt
      1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
      1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

Originally posted by solatare
        very expensive, and not actually a bugatti, all vw and audi tech.
        What are you talking about!? Show me an Audi or a VW that goes 243mph that you can get that 1001hp 16-cylinder quad-turbo engine in. The only "tech" it shares with an Audi or a VW is that is has four wheels.
        * Retired Festiva-er*
        1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
        B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

^ you mean a lamborghini murcielago? Or the audi R8 which is a twist on the gallardo chassis?
          Hmmm so if VW/audi group own Lambo's & bugatti's would that not be a chassis in which a v12 can fit probally could be made to fit the girth cause I think lengthwise it should fit. It is "only" a 8.0l dohc spin off of the vr6 tech.

Dont belive me?

8 cylinders per bank, with a narrow angle V design with in each bank. Notice how the valves have alternating entry angles relative to the head.

Then again thats like saying the porsche's had no VW "tech" in them besides 4 wheels. :roll:
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I just found my new wallpaper!
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

And the top speed is 253mph or 407kph not a measly 243mph

Oh my look at this

It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

its ferdinand piechs bet W architecture. vw passat w8 phaeton? two put together. wv owns the bugatti name, look it up.
                05 subaru legacy gt
                1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

blargh, beer makes me tpye errors. laugh at me i enjoy it
                  05 subaru legacy gt

Comment

I truly wouldn't care if it was Yugo tech...... The end result is, uh.................. amazing
                    Have had 6 Festys... and counting...

My Website:
                    http://www.StanfordMotorSports.com

Car Domain:
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Quaddawg
                    My Garage Page:
                    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/vb...o=view&id=6724

Comment

Working...
                    X