Nitrous Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous Fire

C5 Vette burns, thought I'd share it simply for the comedy effect of the track safety crew.

Wait til it burns more, douse the one guy fighting the fire, then finish off the interior since it was assumed the fire burned through.
    Rich Norman
    5 Festivas:
    1992 L - Daily Driver
    1993 GL-Off-Road Buggy Subaru EJ20DET
    1988 L - Big Block Ford Pro-Street
    1992 L - Corvette LS7 drivetrain
    1991 L - Parts Car

I never understood guys like the idiot holding the camera. I'd love to hear an explanation as to why the guy with the vette is a fag or a douchebag. That kinda shit annoys the hell out of me.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

did ya see that 1 guy got shot directly in the face with a fire extinguisher... that's gotta smart... :twisted:

Comment

I hate ricers. Not just their Jay-jay the Jet Plane looking primered crap-butt(this isn't the arena), chitty, fart cannon, carbon fiber stickered, auto-zone performance, automatic, "bling doesn't add to the zing"(made that up), Jap-a-saki cars, but their "I look like a freakin race car so therefore I am fast" attitudes. They can't appreicate fine automobiles like the Z06 which would have probably ran AT LEAST an 11 sec quarter, in turn smoking the crap out of the 14.something that 240sx/silvia/who cares ran. All I am saying to the ricer mindset is to appreicate things that are truly fast.

P.S. anomoly40 used to be one of the ricer mindset. He is currently trying to prove that rice sometimes isn't nice, show cars are just that, and your moms Camry isn't going to beat that Camaro. To do this he will build what is called an "Auto-zone Ricer", a Ford Festiva who will look like a genuine ricer. The only difference between his car and other more accepted "ricers" will be his Festiva will be fast. Using unconventional things in the ricer world like the carburator, standard transmission, and no system(loud radio for you old timers), he will slowly try to sway ones from the "rice" world.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

way to go detroit rust i mean iron!

its not unusual to see american cars blow up like that. i see american cars awalys broke down on the side of the road each day when i drive.

its awalys american cars which let out a big puff of smoke in front of me when they take off at a stop light. its funny how most of the time the smoke only comes from one muffler and not the other? i do love the smell of an oil burner. you can smell it from a mile down the road.

i know this is a perdominantly american website, but we are all driving kia cars.
          way to go america!

Comment

that's funny. Uncle Fester is my oil burner. Goes through a quart every 200 miles. None of my Stangs burn, even the 64 1/2.... And around here, its usually hondas, hyundais, and mitsus on the roadside......
            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
            Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

which exactly prooves the point i was going to make. even seemingly invincible cars like honda, hyundai mitsubishi and mazda/kia can still fall victim to poor maintence.

do youre maintence people! dont end up with an oil burner like uncle fester.

Comment

My AMERICAN mustang is a piece of shit.

And this one is slow. Crappy american horsepower.
                http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708975

http://p074.ezboard.com/ffordfestiva...picID=92.topic

Comment

This ford tempo is also AMERICAN piece of shit.

and this is one slow. crappy american horsepower.

Comment

and Tempos ran forever, albeit slowly.....

My neighbor still has an 85 with over 300k. Starts every day, drives 40 miles round trip to and from work...

yeah, what a peice of crap.....

Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

An example of poor maintanance

Check out this Toyota it visited my site at Carsnrides.com
                      Damn thing still runs, can't believe it, and it's a ricer.

Comment

damn what the hell happen to that toyota. it looks like it was ran over by a hummer! are you sure thats a toyota? its hard to tell what kind of car it is.

Comment

now THAT is an A #1 hoopdie!
                          Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

Man, a set of hydro's, some wide spoked wheels and some narrow white walls... Big pimpin.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

I doubt that was a nitrous backfire, that looked more like the line blew off of the solenoid and sprayed gas and N2O on the headers. Even on a full drag car with nitrous I've never seen one have a backfire that resulted in that much flame that quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X