Inspiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiring

This makes me want to drive my Mustang again!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

That was SICK! I was grinning ear to ear the whole vid.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

He made 457 RWHP and 491 RWTQ. My car makes 494 RWHP and 540 RWTQ. I miss driving it, its been over 4 years since I drove mine!
      Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

hahaha what a pos. Trailer park trash right there, thinks because he drops 20000$ into his mudstain all in the engine and can beat a gt2 (which isn't even the fastest of porsches... not even close). Lets see what happens when his pwnzor stang hits up a road coarse like laguna seca, or even a small track like limerock.... omg it would be so funny.

lets take a look at what happens when a mustang does get onto a track that actually requires turning...

you can even watch the other videos.. all you see is pushing... then over steering
        Ian Carr
        88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
        99' S70 T5M- faster DD
        86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

Originally posted by project b6t
          hahaha what a pos. Trailer park trash right there, thinks because he drops 20000$ into his mudstain all in the engine and can beat a gt2 (which isn't even the fastest of porsches... not even close). Lets see what happens when his pwnzor stang hits up a road coarse like laguna seca, or even a small track like limerock.... omg it would be so funny.

lets take a look at what happens when a mustang does get onto a track that actually requires turning...

you can even watch the other videos.. all you see is pushing... then over steering
          pos? I don't think so. By that definition all 1/4 mile only cars are also pos. That would include top fuel and funny cars. Cars that go fast in a straight line have their place. That mustang sounded awesome. It seemed fast. You can't really know for sure, but I bet it is bad. It would give me a charge to outrun any modern porsche. My VMAX doesnt handle curves at all. It's a straight line point and shoot bike. It's still the "king of muscle bikes". Straight line fast cars are cool too just like top end cars, handling only cars, and all around performance cars.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

How do we know the guy in the porsche was trying to go fast?

Comment

that vid that projectb6t posted is pointless becuase that was the driver not knowing how to drive, not the car

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2304767

Comment

We could argue all day over whats better, but the Mustang definatly made some power. Whether it can handle or go in a straight line who cares, it made me want to drive my Mustang! My car isn't exactly great at cornering, but it accelerates like theres no tomarrow!
                Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

AWD FTW!!

Comment

Ian,
                    That was too funny. That guys biggest problem was his right foot .
                    Like Bob Bondurant says, 'if you don't think throttle controll is important, try punching a 427 Cobra in the middle of a turn and see which way you end up pointing'.
                    Stock Mustangs handle ok.
                    If you like I can take you for a ride in my Mustang sometime, I might just suprise you.
                    The engine is stock, but the suspension sure isn't. :twisted:

Jeff
                    ~Jeff
                    1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
                    1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
                    2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

em, if it cant turn...well...trees like hugs...
                      is not sposed ta do that...
                      05 subaru legacy gt
                      1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
                      1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

Originally posted by solatare
                        em, if it cant turn...well...trees like hugs...
                        That is quote worthy :lol:
                        "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

Working...
                        X