watch my tach bouncing off the redline :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch my tach bouncing off the redline :D

just what it says, playing around with the new camera phone and made a quick vid of my tach revving up to the BPs 7K redline. Sound quality isn't too great, but I still like it. It's the background now whenever I open the phone it revs

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    No festiva for me ATM...

Are you trying to blow it up or what? How high can you safely rev one of these?
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

The BP has fuel cut at aroun 7250rpm I think. Either that or my EGT tach was slow to respond.
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I'll bump red every once in a while. I usually just run to within 500 rpms of red though.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Oops yeah, I kinda mentioned though not very clearly... this is the BP, not the B3... 7K is redline, 7200 is cutout... and I know some miata drift guys with BPs, they've assured me that you can rev the motor to 8K without really doing much damage. Some of them have even modded their comps to bring the cutout up to 7600. The BP is a strong motor... There is no way I'd be treating my B3 like that, I've only redlined it once and it sounded like it was going to explode!
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I didn't realize the BP redlined that high.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

Working...
            X