• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you go !!
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

you also were rebuilding my b6t :lol:

and had all my matco and snap on tools at your place =)
      2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
      1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
      1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
      http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

well guys we got the insurance info today.. so now we have to setup a day for them to come and catolog stuff.. i know of just my stuff was the complete motor and a short block a t3/t4 turbo , welder , a bunch of tools , hood ,fender ,bumper cover, turn signal and head light, and intercooler that i found has a hole in it now.

all in all id say they owe me about 4000 or so.. and if i get that i am going to go ahead and buy a bpt engine ecu wiring harness and trany with axles. i found a dealer that sells it for 1250 plus shipping... i also found a bpt it says from a gtr that has 210 hp stock and all the stuff with it.. for 1750 plus shipping...

really im not sure what i will do it all depends on if and when i get money. i hope i dont get f@cked in this.. becasue if i do im out alot of money.

what do you guy think? do you think i will or do you think they will just look at the damage that was done and not make a fuss ? any legal info here would be great.
        1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

1993 BBF 466cid mustang notch 7.7 ltre
        festiva turbo b18 project
        2001 BMW 325i
        1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Considering they are buying a new house I wouldn't think that your small addtional claim would bother them much.
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Don't forget to claim the rare Japanese GTX body kit and hood that cost $2500 to import.
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

lol i would... but i might claim the Neukin custom tubular manifold ... i cant find it any where.. and since they took the truck it untelling if it was in the back of it or not. .. wonder if i can get away t\with that... oh asnd by the way.. how much does one of those cost?
                1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

2001 BMW 325i
                1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

+$15 if you got a different turbo flange. Then you had it ceramic coated

Comment

my addition would be from 3500-4500. if i go through the online websites to get prices

2001 BMW 325i
                    1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Wasn't it a BPT and not a B6T? It would be hard to tell for an adjuster.
                      Brian
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                      :fish:

Comment

It was stroked too, wasn't it?
                        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

thats what i priced...was a bpt from corksport.. and 3 other places it was ranging from 1250-1750 i found 2 places that had it for 1250 with ecu wiring and trany.. but i found the b6t for about the same price.. so i wont be lieing.

2001 BMW 325i
                          1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Dont forget about the box full of capri xr2 halfshafts. Such a shame.

Comment

ya now if i could get away with it id say that...lol.. but i will be happy to get the money to buy the stuff i lost. and maybe a new tubo exhaust manifold. =)

2001 BMW 325i
                              1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Working...
                              X