Who hunts turkeys with arrows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hunts turkeys with arrows?

It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

^ That's nice real quick to kill turkeys! I have many wild turkeys in backyard...

Comment

Who needs that? You want turkeys? Just come to S. E. Massachusetts in the fall. Go for an early morning ride down the back roads and you can run them over by the dozens.

You can get many deer, too.
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

hehe, there is something so wrong about that, but again I don't hunt turkeys with a BOW because if you don't hit them right in the heart, they fly off. And I could never shoot another living thing.....while it was having sex!

But I would use them if I used a bow on turkeys.

Comment

^- i nailed 2 squirrels while they were goin at it. 1 shot got both of em
          89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
          RIP 90LX

Comment

two for one is always better. avid hunters are always lookin for a challenge tho, fred bear went after grizzly bears with a bow, a knife and a colt 45.
            is not sposed ta do that...
            05 subaru legacy gt
            1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
            1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

Working...
            X