HA HA HA Who would not want to do this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA HA HA Who would not want to do this

We've shown you some kind-of-mean anti-squirrel apparatuses in the past, but this one takes it to the next level. Animal rights people, don't bitch at us, we didn't do it, we just laughed at it. A lot.

That s cruel, but funny!! I bet it would work on other varmints too!!!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Not to be a spoil sport....but...I for one would not want to do that. I do not think it is funny when an animal gets hurt because of someone just wanting to laugh. If you want to be rid of it...do it in a humane way.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I don't need that I got neighbors that take are of that with them speeding down the road.they aim for them here.

Comment

I don't know about that one. I mean I'm an animal lover, but I eat them too. Yes, I eat squirrels.
          I don't want to hurt them for no reason, but I don't think that would hurt them, unless they smacked a tree.
          If they are raiding stuff or destroying property then a pellet gun is fine. Then it's squirrels with biscuits and gravy!! :twisted:
          the vid is hilarious though.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Agreed...it is funny...if none were hurt....but if you watch closely....one smacks the tree and bounces off. I am not against them being hunted and eaten...just not being abused! Like I said...I am probably a spoil sport.
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

People eat ssquirrels? Doesnt seem to be much to eat.
              88' Ford Festiva
              97' Chevy Silverado Z71
              94' Chevy S-10

Comment

^^lol.... I guess it would be the same as eating a Cornish Hen (spelling?)..... not much there but tasty if that is your thing.
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                I will sleep when I die!

Comment

I dont like it, no reason to be mean to animals for fun but I dont think they got hurt.

We have squirrels around here, LOTS and LOTS of those "tree rats".
                  I have seen them fall out of trees onto pavment and run away to do it all over again. We had one at work we called "Pysco Squirrel" It used to hang out on top of a feed silo about 60Ft in the air and I have seen it more than once take a running dive off the top onto pavment and do it the next day.

They have more lives than a cat, until a car runs over them.
                  money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickslick4444
                    People eat ssquirrels? Doesnt seem to be much to eat.
                    It must be a southern thang. :wink:
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

They really REALLY are tough, but no need to ricochet one off a tree. I didn't see that part. Maybe aim the thing at an open space and it would be fine.

Comment

I'm with carbon. The thing probly just got shooken up. That is hilarious!

Comment

Each to their own on this. My mom would be upset by it. However I thought it was great. I need one for the stinking coons that come around. I wonder what size of bungee I need for that?! Personally, I didn't see anything wrong with the video. There wasn't any blood and guts footage. But I guess I view squirrels as rats, mice, etc. Pests that need to be controlled. I remember helping my uncle and cousins move some hay stacks. Whenever we found a mouse nest it was chaos until every mouse had a heel print on it's body or was uncerimoniously picked up and chucked as far as it could. Rodent control is seldom pretty so if it can be fun, is that so bad?

Comment

Working...
                          X