STUNT SHOW... MGM Disney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUNT SHOW... MGM Disney

On my high school senior trip we went to Disney. At MGM they have this awesome show. Its called STUNT SHOW and it was absolutely crazy.

The cars were OPELS if you are wondering. They were fully customized with special gearboxes and they also had street bike engines. Also.. the drivers are pretty skilled. They do get lots of practice tho lol.
    88' Ford Festiva
    97' Chevy Silverado Z71
    94' Chevy S-10

Yeah that has been around for along time, did you or any of your friends get crapped on by all the pigeons in the over hanging eves? I got crapped on 3 times while there last august, and the kids in front of me got covered. It was a big problem, and really ruined that part of my honeymoon.

Comment

Lol... no i really don't remeber getting crapped on. I remeber getting my face burnt by the flames lol
      88' Ford Festiva
      97' Chevy Silverado Z71
      94' Chevy S-10

Comment

They have changed it up a bit since I went there a few years ago. They have a building full of spare parts, plus like a dozen spare cars. The pigeons didn't bother us when we were there.
        The Festiva Store
        Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Damn I need to get myself down there... That looks like an awesome show to see live!! -Kyle
          Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

wow that was amazing, top 5 coolest things i ever seen, what kinda cars were those little black ones?
            There is no replacement for displacement, except for the turbo in my basement.

Comment

Working...
            X