Mikes new festy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikes new festy..

Hey I thought I would just share my new festiva with you guys. I just got it off ebay for 400 bucks. Its an 88 carbed festy 4 spd which runs great. This is my other project besides my turbod del sol. hope to have this car turbod some day. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks, Mike

ahh what the heck am i doing wrong. someone help me out lol. i got more pics i wanna put up here too! i gotta run for now.

Comment

nice
      Those who think drifting through life is easy, never tried it in an FWD.

Comment

You can't post them from that are (at least a driect image link) since it's posted through their PHP system.

Linked instead.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I put the old "link" he had in a new window and it worked fine.
          Those who think drifting through life is easy, never tried it in an FWD.

Comment

wow, and here I was beginning to think they only sold the black festies to junkyards.

that's a nice looking car, good deal too. The 88 will be a collectors car in a few more years.
            OX SMASH!!

Comment

That's what I keep hoping.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
              1989 L - 247K miles Slick
              1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
              Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

yeah it has alot of dents and dings mostly on the driver side up close but from far away the car looks better. it has a shitty hand paint job cause the paint is chipping and u can see the red hood and everything inside is red.

Comment

I remember seeing that car on e-bay. I like it. Although the flags not really my thing. I love black!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708975

http://p074.ezboard.com/ffordfestiva...picID=92.topic

Comment

Nice score, Spark! Welcome to ff.com!

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I dig the flag...groovy!

Comment

thanks for all the good replies. im pretty happy with the new festy.

Comment

Working...
                        X