toad from douthat state park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toad from douthat state park

I caught these pics at douthat state park. He's a cut e little guy.

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Hey carbon...I caught a cute little bugger that looks very similar to that. I put him in our 29 gallon tank with our two anoles that I caught. Man do they get fed well hehehehe. We've got a coconut shell house that we picked up for the anoles, but he claimed it and that's where he spends most of his time. Great place to wait for the crickets too. He waits until they come to the opening of the door and then....wham, no more cricket hehehehe.
    90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
    92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
    94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
    94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Fun stuff! I have had several anoles that I caught in NC and in FL. I caught a gecko in FL also. I also catch skinks here in VA.

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Cool toad, but be careful, if you get too close you could get warts.
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

the toad looks really thrilled with life doesnt he
          "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Comment

Working...
            X