My Past Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Past Cars

They say a picture's worth a thousand words...So here ya go; I found pictures of some of my past cars. Enjoy!

My first car, Mazda 323 GT (you guys obviously know what it is), pics where taken by the guy who bought it from me after he did the bodywork/paint (my doors and rear fenders were rusted out)

My pristine 1990 Corolla GT-S, 117 000 original Kms (keep in mind that a car in this condition is extremely rare in eastern Canada), God I miss that car

My 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, pics were taken after the engine failure (crankwalk), coolest car/greatest POS I ever had

The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

was that toyota a rwd or a fwd

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

That blue GT-S was a FWD (AE92) with a redtop (higher compression, strenghtened, thus heavier internals, higher horsepower and torque ratings, and did not have TVIS, which is toyota-ese for VICS. Bluetops are popular for all-motor applications for their light internals and higher redline, and redtops are for turbo applications because of their beefier internals and stock piston coolers); 1988-1989 models had the 120 hp bluetop, and the 1984-1987 (RWD) GT-S had the 112 hp bluetop. Speaking of rear wheel drive Toyotas, I forgot to post pics of my 1987 Corolla GT-S (AE86), here:

The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

Those supra rims are my fav factory rims of all time. The GTS is a cool fun car.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Nice rides ! I like the corolla the best.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

ae86's are beautifal cars.

Comment

Nice cars!! What are your plans for the current Festy? -Kyle
              Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Well, first of all, I'll see if I can keep it long enough to start modding it, as I tend to change cars often, just for the heck of it...If I keep the Festy, I'd like to go with an Euro or GTi look, hot-hatch all-motor theme. I think I'm gonna go with a BP that I would modify over time, and I'd really like to put ITB's on that sucker hehe! For now I'm checking out bumpers and side skirts combinations because it'll need a paint job really soon (still hesitating on a homemade Tremclad paintjob or professionnal paintjob, thing is Tremclad don't really have colors that catch my fancy) and the Aspire brake swap this summer, for starters, as my stock brakes will be pretty much shot by this time. We'll see how it goes...

Comment

Sharp Cars! I've always wanted an AE86, but they're tough to come by around here.
                  Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
                  Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
                  White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
                  White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
                  Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
                  Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
                  Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
                  White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

i have been looking for a ae86 for ever!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

AE86s are hard to come by here too; I sold mine because I saw that the frame rail was cracked near the firewall. And sasquatch, you can buy a clean JDM AE86 from an importer, and lucky you, you'll get it cheaper than I could, because they come to Canada through B.C., before being shipped to Quebec, were we have to pay that extra shipping to have it delivered here across Canada...

Comment

i would buy one from a importer but i dont like shifting with my left hand.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                        X