Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some photos of the festarossa tell me what you think!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some photos of the festarossa tell me what you think!!!!

I like it! Do you have any other mods planned?
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Awsome! RX7 wheels? They look great painted white! how much do you think it weighs with the whole interior/ lights stripped?

What kind of suspension setup ??

Comment

Very cool man! I've seen it before (MySpace?) and love it! If I didn't want to DD my Festiva, I'd rip out the dash too!
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Yes I love it !!
          That red with the white wheels goes BANG !!
          ------------------------------------------------
          The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
          Smart Passion white with H-D interior
          HD2500 Duramax Chevy
          Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
          Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
          Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
          Z28 LS1 power 500 +
          90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
          It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

haha thanx all

as for other mods planned its kinda just sitting in my garage, ive attempted to swap a b6T into the car and so far i have power going to my dizzy... but no spark... the shaft is really loose on the dizzy and i have a new old one comming i really really hope that solves the problem

i dont really knwo wuts stripped but let me tell you, once the bumpers came off it was a whole other car, like it was drastically different, and as of suspension i have vw shocks rear, 323 shocks front, vw coilovers *450 front 350 rear, aspire front sway bar and i slotted the shock towers for camber, its flawless in that sense so thats all im doing

Comment

haha error ** i dont know how much its weighing at the moment...

Comment

Excellent work! keep us updated on that B6T swap!

Comment

Looks great ! Shouldnt your username be festyfreak32 ? :?
                  sigpic
                  The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                  https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                  Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I like!!! you gotta get that B6T running!

Also, seeing as you have done such drastic weight reduction, why do you still have those 3 peices of heavy rear glass? thats like 50lbs (i believe?) of extra weight... get some plexi or lexan!

awesome car though! if you post where your located maybe someone can help you get your B6T running!!
                    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

thats awesome, I did the same stuff lol, I got a b6t swapped festy with all the sound deadening and such gutted, driver seat only which is a corbeau, I cut the doors out too so theres no bar in it or anything just a shell, and I got speed holes cut in my rear bumper and I did the mod to the hood that has the rear of it sit higher for cooling purposes. Looks awesome, Thats deffinatley the most similar build as me I have seen on here.

Comment

ive been number 39 since i was 7 but a vetren auto crossers has that number so i had to resort to 32, which is sorta my dads, but my other yellow festiva is number 39

thanx for all the positive feedback guys

haha i live in edmonton alberta, i have a dizzy comming in, and hopefully that will do the work,

im really really hoping it will run,

and as for rear glass i might actually chop the roof and put a cage, its kind of a pipe dream right now, but the car was so fast at auto cross after i finished it i really didnt even want to touch it

DuritzCrows17 great minds think alike!!! i did the same with my hood!!! and the speed holes!! and the door shells!

Comment

Any more pics would be much appreciated!~ LOVE it!

Comment

Comment

WOW somethings wrong with that picture, a ford festiva parked beside a lotus exige s!!!! thats right!! not only is it an exige but its a supercharged one!!!!!

to think that i beat him once... wow that must of been embaracing for him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X